Villa Stefanesca or Villa Sansi
The villa was built by order of Monsignor Filippo Campili in 1764. In 1816, the villa passed to the hands of the Bussotti family and then the Sansi family, an aristocratic family in Spoleto, who turned it into a holiday home in the period between 1871 and 1872.
He renovated the annexed buildings by creating a nymphaeum made from sponga and lava stone, arranged as a mosaic, the stables, a coffee house, as well as erecting the surrounding walls with gates.
The architectural features are typical of the villas of the late 18th century adopted in the area by the architect Francesco Angelo Amodio, known as “Lo Scheggino” (1755-1817), his hometown in the Valnerina valley.