Church of Santa Maria Assunta
The first stone of the building was laid in 1683 and the structure of the church was completed in 1720, and devoted to Saint Mary of the Assumption, to St. Nicholas and to St. Giles Abbot. The missing facade front was designed by architect V. Benvenuti from Foligno, who, completed the project in 1896 based on a 17th-century design. The bell tower was started in 1883 and completed in 1929.
Inside are terracotta statues depicting St. Peter the Apostle and St. Vincent Ferreri by sculptor Angelo Biscarini from Perugia; painting attributed to Michelini and depicting the death of St. Joseph with the marriage of the Virgin at the bottom, Joseph’s dream and the Nativity.