Church of San Sebastiano
It was likely to have been erected in the mid-13th century, when the worship of the martyr became quickly popular following the repeated pestilences, even though the first known date is 1481, in conjunction with the foundation of the village. The current church was built in 1778 on the ruins of the old one.
It contains frescoes attributed to Pierantonio Mezzastris: Madonna with Child; St. Sebastian; Madonna with Child and St. Sebastian. The paintings were commissioned by the community of Scandolaro during the plagues in 1476 and 1486.