Church of Santa Maria Assunta
The history of the church is linked to the events of Sassovivo Abbey. Deeds of sale or agreements with this abbey confirming ownership and privileges date as far back as 1188. Around 1194, a monastery of Benedictine monks was erected here under the Monastery of Santa Croce di Sassovivo with a prior, who together with another monk and a lay brother formed a small community. It was rebuilt in 1746.
It houses paintings by Noel Quillerier and Tommaso Nasini.